PLEASE JOIN US FOR THE
2018 PARK PLACE LUXURY & SUPERCAR SHOWCASE
HOSTED BY THE FOUR SEASONS RESORT AND CLUB-DALLAS
Scheduled for October 13, this unique luxury lifestyle and auto showcase will take place on the rolling hills of the Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas and feature some of the world's most exciting luxury and high-performance vehicles. At this ticketed event, guests will enjoy curated culinary bites from locally celebrated restaurants along with stunning fashion displays, live presentations, meet & greets with industry experts, sensational entertainment, and a Kids Concours perfect for the up-and-coming aficionados.
The intent of the 2018 Park Place Luxury and Supercar Showcase is to gather owners and spectators to enjoy viewing a wide spectrum of exceptional vehicles while raising funds for a worthy local charity in an atmosphere that includes curated culinary experiences, crafted refreshments, and entertainment.
BENEFITING MOMENTOUS INSTITUTE
Momentous Institute, owned and operated by Salesmanship Club of Dallas since 1920, has been committed to building and repairing social emotional health for all children so they can achieve their full potential. Each year, the organization directly serves more than 6,000 children and family members through its nationally-acclaimed Momentous School and innovative Therapeutic Services. Additionally, Momentous Institute invests in research and professional training, including the annual "Changing the Odds" conference, to reach far more children than they could ever serve directly with trauma-informed strategies that strengthen social emotional health. For more information, visit MomentousInstitute.org.
Event will be open to the public: 10:00am -4:00pm (RAIN OR SHINE)
LOCATION: The rolling hills of the Four Seasons Resort & Club-Dallas at Las Colinas: 4400 N. MacArthur Blvd. Irving, TX 75038 For more information please contact email@example.com.
To enter a motorcar: https://www.parkplace.com/Supercar-Register-Vehicles
All automobiles must be pre-registered and approved by the PPLSS Acceptance Committee. A color, high-resolution photograph must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, accompanying each application. A panel of local collector vehicle experts will review the fit, finish, and cleanliness of each vehicle's exterior, interior, engine, and trunk and select a score from within a range. Recognition awards will be given for ‘Best In Show’ along with a ‘Best In Class’ Winner and a runner-up Class Winner.
Once confirmed, there will be a $75.00 entry fee per vehicle which includes TWO VIP All-Access Passes ($200 Value), Car Signage and Show Credentials. The show is limited to 150 cars that register and are approved by the PPLSS Acceptance Committee. Registration forms must be received no later than Friday, August 3rd, 2018. In addition to submitting the form, please send a color photo of the vehicle to: email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours.
- The PPLSS Acceptance Committee reserves the right to create, combine or divide classes depending on the number of entries accepted.
- All registration forms are due no later than August 3, 2018.
- The PPLSS Acceptance Committee reserves the right to accept or deny any entry. Applicants will be notified via email acceptance or denial by August 17th 2018. If accepted, an email will be sent to the applicants containing more information to complete registration.
- Automobile setups will occur October 13, 2018 at 7 am (more info to be provided). NO automobile will be permitted to enter the premises after 7:30 am Saturday, October 13, 2018. Vehicles may not be removed prior to 4:30 pm Saturday, October 13, 2018.
- The PPLSS Acceptance Committee will have the final decision on automobile
- Preference for acceptance will be given to vehicles that fall within the featured classes.
- All automobiles and motorcycles must remain in position until the awards have been presented and permission is given to remove them, without exception.
- No independent signs, displays, stanchions or illustrations will be allowed. Business card only size "For Sale" signs are allowed to be displayed in your car window, if your vehicle is for sale.
- Pop-up tents/canopies are NOT permitted. Appropriate lawn or other chairs are permitted.
- Classes are judged by hand-selected experts. Judges' decisions are final.